Bitumen in 1MT Jumbo Bag and 300kg BituBag Packing
Bitumen Packing like Bitubags and Jumbo Bags can be a cost-efficient solution to alternate for Bitumen drums. Bitubags can be in two types: 1000 kg and 300kg.
The 300kg Bitubags contain a two-layer cover, which the first tears up and the second burns and melt in the destination tanker (reservoir) Transportation and stuffing: each 20 feet container can hold 18 Jumbo bags (1 MT) or 70 Bitubag (300 kg) so the 300kg bags result in more cost-effective land and ocean freight costs.
Polybags: packing specification: Packed in 3-PLY Poly Bags of 32 Kg (+/-3) Net Weight (Not Available at the moment).
The Bitubag Packing System is a comprehensive cold bitumen logistic/supply chain solution from A to Z for the bitumen industry. It addresses all aspects of the bitumen producer, the logistics, the distributor, and the end-user.
The core element is the Bitumen Bag packing system, a light-weight, durable and flexible bag optimized for container transport that enables several economic and logistic advantages for the entire supply chain. With its unparalleled features, Bitubag packing can increase the producer’s margins, reduce transport costs, and reach markets that could not be supplied economical so far.
Furthermore, with the Bitubag packing system, Bitumen can be stored at virtually no cost. Huge investments in terminals and storage infrastructure become obsolete.
Advantages of Use Bitumen Bag Packing for end-Users
Total flexibility for the bitumen operation
- Availability of bitumen at the site to be used whenever it is needed
Independent of hot bitumen sources
- Every conventional means of transport can be used (standard trucks,
20 ft. containers, train, ship) for regional or international transport
- Long-term storage up to 12 months without any energy consumption
- Independence of seasonal fluctuations of supply and/or demand
- Expand your bitumen sales market
- Melt and supply just-in-time on-demand
- Balancing seasonal fluctuations
- Substantial energy saving – no heating required during transport and storage
- Significant cost savings over the entire supply chain compared to conventional bulk transport, bitutainers or drums
- Reduce environmental foot-print
- Reliable and efficient equipment (CPU and high-performance melters)
- More independence and flexibility for your supply chain
Bitumen in 1MT Jumbo Bag
To transport bitumen anywhere, a reliable and efficient logistic system is needed – using the fewest special infrastructures, lowest possible total energy consumption, as well as safe and easy storage and handling. For this purpose, the Bitumen Bag Packing System was created.
It allows you to produce, pack, store, transport and sells bitumen independently of seasonal demand, fluctuation, or logistical issues.
It enables the producer to store and use bitumen at any time, cost-effectively, and in any quantity that will meet your requirements.
1. cooling & packing unit
- The Cooling & Packing Unit (CPU) cools the bitumen down to the packing temperature. The process ensures a stable filling temperature.
- and is designed for the safe, continuous filling of the Bitumen Bag with paving bitumen.
- An electronic control system provides for the exact weighing and the complete monitoring and registration of the product as well as the weight of each individual bag.
2- bitumen bag
- The bag is designed as a self-stabilizing container made of plastic material, consisting of a multi-layer outer bag (flexible recyclable fabric) and an inner liner (special-purpose film).
- The Bitumen Bag can carry over 1,000 kg of paving bitumen. Its shape and volume is optimized for maximum loading.
- The bag can be transported by any common transport system (truck, standard container, rail, ship).
- The bag is UV-protected and suitable for every climate. It and can be stored for up to 12 months.
Logistic of Bitumen Bag Packing
The Bitumen Bag Packing System is equipped to supply large volumes of bitumen. the bitumen processing system and ensures the safe filling of bags where quantities and qualities undergo strict control.
The design of the Bitumen Bag is characterized by economic production costs, greater volume, and high stability. Leading industrial partners produce these standardized bags with a constant high level of quality.
Therefore, bitumen in cold conditions can be transported by conventional trucks or sea containers over distances of many thousand miles from continent to continent.
Bitumen in the jumbo bag is the safest and easy handling from loading to destination. Jumbo bag should be designed for bitumen and if you buy from the market and fill bitumen will become fat or collapse. Normally design of bitumen in the jumbo bag is in the bottom the size is bigger than the top and should have the angle to become stable.