Slack Wax 40% Oil content Description
Slack Wax 40% Oil content is a complex combination of hydrocarbons obtained from a petroleum fraction by solvent crystallization (solvent dewaxing) or as a distillation fraction from a very waxy crude.
According to the harmonized classification and labelling approved by the European Union, Slack Wax 40% Oil content may cause cancer.
This type of Slack wax from different refineries has different properties in color, oil content and drop melting point.
Slack Wax can be used as blending components or water proofing agent in the manufacture of various industrial products such as candles, canvass coatings and composite wood panels. These waxes can also function as controlled release agents for various chemicals and fertilizers
The traditional usage of this product is in the production of fully refined paraffin wax which is the main raw material for candle manufacturing. Slack wax other major usage is for particle board and medium density fiber board, cable filing compound, paraffin wax, matches, candles, rust protective products and moisture vapor barriers.
Slack Wax 40% Oil content Application
Carbon paper and externally can be applied as good dust suppressants or controlled-release agents for various chemical and fertilizers.
- Paraffin wax manufacturing industry
- Chemical and Rubber products
- Fuel industries
- Rust protective products and moisture vapor barrier
- Emulsion industry
- Construction board
- Polish industry
- Candles making industry
- Ink industry
Slack Wax Packing
HJ Oil Group can provide below types of packing for esteemed clients:
- 180 Kg New Steel Drums
- 180 Kg Recondition Steel Drums
- 25 Kg Slab form
- ISO Tanks
We can load 98 drums in each 20 Ft. container.
Slack Wax Storage & Handling
- Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin
- Avoid inhaling vapor and/or mists
- When handling product in drums, safety footwear should be worn and proper handling equipment should be used
- Properly dispose of any contaminated rags or cleaning materials in order to prevent fires
- Keep container tightly closed and in a cool, well-ventilated place
- Use properly labeled and closable containers
Slack Wax 40% Oil Content Specification
Slack wax is yellow or brown, easy melt able product. There is no general specification for slack wax because it depends on the production process. But you can find below specifications as sample. If you need the exact and valid specification please be in touch with us by email.
|Kinematic viscosity @100 ˚C||Cst||6-9||ASTM D-445|
|Flash point||˚C||230||ASTM D-92|
|Oil Content||%wt||35-40||ASTM D-721|
|Congealing Point||˚C||63||ASTM D-937|
|Drop Melting Point||˚C||65||ASTM D-127|