Slack Wax 12% Description
Slack Wax 12% Oil content is a complex combination of hydrocarbons obtained from a petroleum fraction by solvent crystallization (solvent dewaxing) or as a distillation fraction from a very waxy crude. It consists predominantly of saturated straight and branched chain hydrocarbons having carbon numbers predominantly greater than C20.
According to the harmonized classification and labelling approved by the European Union, Slack Wax 12% Oil content may cause cancer.
The traditional usage of this product is in the production of fully refined paraffin wax which is the main raw material for candle manufacturing. Slack wax other major usage are for particle board and medium density fiber board, cable filing compound, paraffin wax, matches, candles, rust protective products and moisture vapor barriers.
Slack Wax 12% Oil Content Application
Carbon paper and externally can be applied as good dust suppressants or controlled-release agents for various chemical and fertilizers.
- Paraffin wax manufacturing industry
- Chemical and Rubber products
- Fuel industries
- Rust protective products and moisture vapor barrier
- Emulsion industry
- Construction board
- Polish industry
- Candles making industry
- Ink industry
Slack Wax Packing
HJ Oil Group can provide below types of packing for esteemed clients:
- 1000 Kg Jumbo Bags (Box Pallet)
- 1200 Kg Jumbo Bags
- 180 Kg New Steel Drums
- 180 Kg Recondition Steel Drums
- 25 Kg Slab form
- ISO Tanks
We can load 98 drums and 20 Jumbo bags in each 20 Ft. container. Jumbo bag packing used in cold season for this grade and recondition steel drum is the main packing.
Slack Wax Storage & Handling
- Avoid prolonged or repeated contact with skin
- Avoid inhaling vapor and/or mists
- When handling product in drums, safety footwear should be worn and proper handling equipment should be used
- Properly dispose of any contaminated rags or cleaning materials in order to prevent fires
- Keep container tightly closed and in a cool, well-ventilated place
- Use properly labeled and closable containers
Slack Wax 12% Specification
Slack wax is yellow or brown, easy melt able product. There is no general specification for slack wax because it depends on the production process. But you can find below specifications as sample. If you need the exact and valid specification please be in touch with us by email.
|Kinematic viscosity @100 ˚C
|Specific gravity 25 ˚C/25 ˚C
|Drop Melting Point