Residue Wax Description
Residue Wax or Foots Oil, is a byproduct obtained by slack wax De-oiling or sweating in the paraffin wax manufacturing process. Residue Wax is a kind of paraffinic wax with a low aromatic content, good oxidation stability and high viscosity/temperature behavior. residue wax is the mix of oil and slack wax. this Wax, formally known as Foots oil is a commodity derived from the production of semi refined paraffin wax, having almost 60% result from 100% of slacks provided by the oil refineries.
HJ OIL Group guaranty the quality of this Wax with the arrangement of the international inspector to check quality and quantity of the Wax during the loading to the vessel and controlling the production by QC by batch test report before shipping. HJ Oil Paraffin Company guarantees the quality to meet with ASTM.
Residue Wax Application
Brown color, high oiled wax named residue wax (foots oil) used for matches making, lubricants, explosive, fire work. Foots can be used as hydrophobia impregnation material, fuel brick component, raw material for production of grease lubricants, conservation oils , lubricants ,tire, rubber and shoe soil industries. Residue wax (foots oil) is also used for Rubber Industries-Tire Industry-Shoe Industry-Plastic Industries-Polish-Match Box-Grease…
- Tire and rubber products
- Match stick
- Wooden board
- Cosmetic industry
- Explosive, firework
- Hydrophobic impregnation material
- Fuel brick component
- the raw material for the production of grease lubricants
- conservation oils
- Lubricants, tire, rubber and shoe soil industries
- petroleum jelly and white oil manufacturing
- Plastic Industries-Polish-Match Box.
Foots Oil Storage & Handling
- Wash thoroughly after handling
- Do not wear contaminated clothing or shoes
- Use good personal hygiene practice
- “Empty” containers retain residue (liquid and/or vapor) and may be dangerous
- Do not pressurize, cut, weld, braze, solder, drill, grind, or expose such containers to heat, flame, sparks, or other sources of ignition
- They may explode and cause injury or death
- All containers should be disposed of in an environmentally-safe manner and in accordance with governmental regulations
- Keep container(s) tightly closed
- Use and store this material in cool, dry, well-ventilated areas away from heat and all sources of ignition.
- Store only in approved containers.
- Keep away from any incompatible material
- Protect container(s) against physical damage
Foots Oil Packing
Residue wax packing is steel drums new or recondition to avoid any leakage during transportation. new drum cost is so high that is not economic to be used for packing of wax which is the residue of paraffin wax producing and is considered as the cheapest product of the wax producing process. Used drums are washed to be clean enough to be filled with an oily product. As the foots oil is not a cosmetic or pharma grade material such as petroleum jelly, we can use second hand drums for packing. ISO tank and flex tank are not used for wax because it is not oily enough to be unloaded without heating it and again it is not economic to use these luxuries packing for this type of wax.
Second Hand Drum
Drum Weight: 18 Kgs
Drum Net Weight: 175 Kgs (+/-0.5)
Drum Gross Weight: 194 Kgs (+/-1)
No. Of Drum/20 Ft. FCL: 80
No. Of Drum/40 Ft. FCL: 110
Residue Wax Specification
|Color||Yellow to Brown||ASTM D-6045|
|Oil Content||20 – 40%||ASTM D-721|
|Melting Point||58-66˚C||ASTM D-87|
|Flash Point||Minimum 230 ˚C||ASTM D-92|
|Viscosity @100˚C||16-18||ASTM D-445|
|Congealing Point||56-64˚C||ASTM D-938|